On 3rd December 2018, The Duke-NUS Neuroscience and Behavioral Disorders program had their retreat at the NUSS Guild House. SFN-SG sponsored the poster prize, which was awarded to Christina Erwin.
No current events
- Research Assistant Position in Psychology and Neuroscience at Nanyang Technological University
- Research Assistant Position in Neurobiology of Memory and Neurodegeneration at Duke-NUS Medical School
- Research Associate, Long-term cognitive outcomes in patients recovering from COVID-19
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Machine Learning and Brain Imaging at National University of Singapore
- Postdoctoral fellowship at Duke-NUS Medical School, Singapore